SetaVap3 provides reliable, precise and fully automated vapor pressure analysis.
ASTM D5188, ASTM D5191, ASTM D6378, EN 13016-1, EN 13016-3, IP 394
- Rapid automatic vapor pressure testing.
- Triple and single expansion test methods.
- In the field temperature and pressure calibration.
- Easy to maintain.
- Wide format color touch screen.
- Intuitive operating software.
- SetaVap3 provides reliable, precise and fully automated vapor pressure analysis.
- Integrated shaker.
- Simple operation.
- Minimal bias.
- Robust and compact design.
- With a color touch screen, the SetaVap3 provides a clear user interface to guide the operator through the menu system and simple operator sequence.
- For precise results, the minimum dead volume design eliminates sample carryover, it is suitable for high ethanol content fuels. A fully automated test sequence removes possible operator bias.
- Results are stored in a 16GB internal memory which can be viewed on the screen. For data management and analysis, results can be saved directly to a USB memory stick, LIMS compatibility and printing is provided via Ethernet or Serial Ports.
A motorized piston with an internal pressure transducer draws sample into a temperature controlled measurement chamber. The chamber is automatically sealed and the piston expands the headspace to create a vacuum to the required vapor/liquid ratio. At the same time the chamber is heated to the test temperature. Vapor pressure is recorded. There is no requirement for an external vacuum pump.
Triple and Single Expansion Methods.
Vap3 is compliant with both types of test and will report both DVPE or VPx.
The measurement chamber and valves are temperature controlled using electronic peltier cells for heating and cooling. A unique surface finish and coating to the bore of the chamber extends durability and sealing integrity. A high precision linear actuator with digital encoder feedback is used for exact piston positioning.
Calibration & Verification.
Calibration of the Vap3 can be performed in the field, eliminating the costs and time associated with sending the instrument to a service centre.
Service & Maintenance.
The rugged design ensures minimal operational maintenance is needed. An automatic gravity feed lubricating system supplies lubricant to the piston and valves, to ensure that all moving parts and seals provide a long service life.
- Temperature Range 0 to 120°C
- Pressure Range 0 to 1550 kPa
- Pressure Resolution 0.01 kPa
- Units of Pressure kPa, PSI, hPa, mbar, bar and mmHg
- Temperature Stability 0.01°C
- Vapor to Liquid Ratio 0.02:1 to 20:1
- Sample Volume 1mL, plus rinsing
- Measurement Time ~ 8 minutes, depending on method
- Lubrication Automatic
- Voltage 82-262V, 45-65Hz, autosensing universal power supply Field use: 12V SC using DC/AC converter option
- Power 180 W
- Size (HxWxD) 38 x 23 x 37cm
- Weight 23kg