AvCount Lube Particle Counter, SA1900-0
The AvCount Lube particle counter determines particle concentration in oils with a viscosity up to 200 mm2/s. FFKM seals have been fitted to resist aggressive oils.
• Simple operation
• Ideal for handling lubricating and hydraulic oils
• 3 minute test time
• Programmable via PC
With a simple test procedure and user friendly features, operator skill or expertise is kept to a minimum.
AvCount Lube can hold up to 3 test methods with custom methods created on a PC before being uploaded using the supplied ProTrend control and analysis software.
Test progress and results for up to 6 size bands are displayed as cumulative particles/ml and ISO 4406, NAS 1638, AS4059 cleanliness codes.
Methods: AS 4059, ASTM D6786, ASTM D7647, GB 5930, GJB 420-1987/420-A-1996/420B-2006, GOST 17216, ISO 11171, ISO 11500, ISO 4406, ISO 60970, NAS 1638, SAE 749D, SAE A6D
Integral Compressor AvCount Lube comprises a light extinction automatic particle counter and a sample delivery unit. Designed to handle samples with a viscosity up to 200 mm2/s, the AvCount Lube has an integral compressor that pressurises the sample chamber to 3bar.
Calibration & Verification AvCount Lube utilises 16 point calibration. Calibration can be carried out either using NIST traceable standard solutions or by interfacing with a primary calibrated ‘Master’ AvCount Lube. Calibration can be carried out at a user site or at our authorised regional laboratories
- Calibrated to ISO 11171, traceable to NIST SRM 2806b
- Suppled with ASTM D7647, ISO 60970 and ISO 4406 loaded as standard
- FFKM seals compatible with synthetic oils
- Suitable for fluids up to 200mm2/s viscosity
- Customisable methods – up to three can be stored at any time
- Multiple methods can be stored on a PC and uploaded via USB
- Particle count and cleanliness code
- Uses “Straight from the Bottle” samples
- Precise and reliable results
- Ultra compact rugged, steel case suitable for portable use
- 15 fixed measuring channels (calibration in compliance with ISO MTD for measuring in oil)
- IData storage for up to 600 measurements
- Internal Double Pump System
- USB connection for PC connectivity
- Integral Compressor
|Particle Size Range:||ISO 11171: 4µm(b) to >70µm(b)|
|Number of Measuring Channels:||15 when connected to a PC, 6 when used as a stand-alone|
|Counts Per Measurement (Max):||16.000.000 per 10ml|
|Sample Viscosity (Max):||200mm2/s|
|Sample Temperature Range:||0 to 70°C|
|Results:||600 internal, unlimited on PC|
|Pump Volume & Flow Rate:||10ml aliquots @ 30ml/min or timed|
|Total Sample Volume Used (typ):||80ml (includes rinse cycles) for ASTM D7647, 20ml other methods|
|Voltage:||Automatic particle counter: 12Vdc, 2.5A (mains adaptor supplied 100 to 240Vac, 50/60Hz, 650mA) Pressure delivery unit: 24Vdc, 2A (mains adaptor supplied 100 to 240Vac, 50/60Hz, 1A)|
|Size (HxWxD):||50 x 32 x 28cm|
Lazar Scientific is your reliable source for Fuel Cleanliness Testing Equipment.