AvCount2 Particle Counter, SA1000-2
The AvCount2 portable particle counter determines the particle distribution in a liquid sample, whether checking the quality of fuel, filter systems or in service lubricants.
• Precise and reliable
• Simple operation
• Particle count and cleanliness code
The AvCount2 particle counter has a large LCD touchscreen display with a simple ‘press to start’ control for ease of use.
15 test methods are preset within the AvCount2with particle counting results delivered fast.
The compact design of AvCount2 makes it ideal for use in the laboratory, whilst its portable build suits the production line or portable test applications.
Methods: AS 4059, ASTM D7619, ASTM D7647, ASTM D975, DEF STAN 91-86, DEF STAN 91-91, GB 5930, GJB 420-1987/420-A-1996/420B-2006, GOST 17216, IP 565, ISO 4406 (1999) & (1991), NAS 1638, SAE 749D, SAE A6D
Automatic Test Sequence The Avcount2 is fully automatic once the particle count test sequence is started. The flushing/sample analysing sequences are automatically repeated in accordance with the selected test method for precise results.
Results Analysis Results are shown for 6 particle size bands in Particles/ml and ISO Code. Results are stored within the AvCount2’s internal memory with space for up to 2000 sets of results. For analysis, results can be printed from the integral printer or downloaded to a USB.
- ISO 11171: 4µm(b) to >70µm(b); ISO 4402: 2µm to >100µm; GOST 17216-71: 2µm to >200µm
- Calibrated to ISO 11171, traceable to NIST SRM 2806b
- Switchable NIST 2806a calibration on request
- Cumulative & distributive particle numbers
- Particle count and cleanliness code
- Uses “Straight from the Bottle” samples
- Precise and reliable results, test time <6 minutes
- Easy to use large touch screen display, integrated printer
- Rugged, stainless steel case suitable for portable use
- 15 fixed measuring channels (calibration in compliance with ISO 11171 for measuring in oil)
- Upper and lower limit alarm outputs
- Integral Data storage for up to 2000 measurements across 60 memories
- Internal Double Pump System
- Optional in-line high pressure testing up to 315 Bar
|Particle Size Range:||ISO 11171: 4µm(b) to >70µm(b); ISO 4402: 2µm to >100µm; GOST 17216-71: 2µm to >200µm|
|Counts per Measurement (max):||16 000 000 per 10ml|
|Sample Viscosity (max):||68mm2/s|
|Sample Temperature Range:||0 to 80°C|
|Results:||Particles/ml or Particles/10ml (Test Method dependant) Cumulative and Distributive Cleanliness Codes, Cumulative or Distributive (Test Method dependant)|
|Cell Volume @ Flow Rate:||10ml @ 30ml/min|
|Total Sample Volume used (typ):||80ml (includes rinse cycles) for IP 565 & ASTM D7619, 20ml other methods|
|Sample Pressure (max):||10 bar (315 bar with SA1008-0 option)|
|Voltage||100 to 250 Vac 50/60 Hz pr 24 Vdc 30W|
|Size (HxWxD)||24 x 33 x 24cm|
|CCCN Code:||Tariff 90278099|
Lazar Scientific is your reliable source for Fuel Cleanliness Testing Equipment.