Clora® Analyzer with Accu-Flow
Clora benchtops are compliant with ASTM D7536 and D4929 standards and deliver a limit of detection of 0.13 ppm and a dynamic range up to 3000 ppm. Clora is powered by MWDXRF, the same technology found in our signature sulfur analyzer, Sindie. This direct measurement technique does not require gasses or high-temperature processes equating to easy operation and minimum maintenance requirements.
Clora offers many features such as extended range with and without a catalyst, autosampler, and Accu-flow.
Accu-flow technology eliminates particle settling and delivers results that better reflect crude streams as they exist in the refinery. Over a typical measurement cycle, the heavier particles can settle to the bottom of the sample cup and cause higher than normal results.
- LIMS data output compatible software
- Extended Range (XR): 0.13 ppm to 4 wt%
- Catalyst testing capability
- 8-cell Autosampler*
- Accucell Sample Basket Available
Methods: ASTM D7536
Clora® is a compact analyzer to measure total chlorine in liquid hydrocarbons such as aromatics, distillates, heavy fuels, crude oils, and aqueous solutions. Clora delivers unprecedented accuracy and precision for petroleum and petrochemical applications where ease-of-use, reliability and measurement speed are critical.
- Total chlorine analysis from aqueous solutions and aromatic products to heavy fuels, crudes, and catalyst
- For refineries, petrochemical and additive plants, pipeline terminals, and test laboratories
- LOD: 0.13 ppm for hydrocarbons
- LOD: 0.3 ppm for aqueous samples
- Dynamic Range: 0.13 ppm to 3000 ppm
- Fits on any lab bench
- Easy to use
- Intuitive touch screen
- Just plug-in and measure
- Measurement time: 30-900 s
- Extremely low maintenance: no conversion gasses, heating elements, columns, or quartz tubing
Test Method: ASTM D7536 and D4929
Dimensions: 37 cm (w) x 50 cm (d) x 34 cm (h)
Power: 100-120 VAC, 47-63 HZ at 6.0 Amps/ 200-240 VAC, 47-63 HZ at 6.0 Amps
Sample Cup Volume: 10 ml
Ambient Temperature Requirements: 5-40° C (40-104° F)
Dynamic Range: Standard: 0.13 ppm to 3000 ppm Extended Range (XR): 0.13 ppm to 4 wt%
Measurement: 30-900 s
Calibration: 8 calibration curves. Automatic and manual calibration functionality
Now Available with
Accu-flow allows the sample to flow continuously during
measurement. This continuous flow eliminates the settling of chlorine, producing accurate and precise total chlorine results.
- 8 sample cell capacity
- Increases productivity
- Uses Accucells for hassle-free sample prep
|401430-01M||Clora with Autosampler||Yes||No|
|400641-02M||Clora with Accucell||No||No|
|400641-01MXR||Clora Extended Range||No||No|
|401430-01MXR||Clora Extended Range with Autosampler||Yes||No|
|400641-01MXRFT||Clora Extended Range with Accu-flow||No||Yes|
|400641-01MXRC||Clora Extended Range (Catalysts)||No||No|
|400641-01MXRCFT||Clora Extended Range (Catalysts) with Accu-flow||No||Yes|
Lazar Scientific is your reliable source for Elemental Analysis.