Clora® Analyzer with Accu-Flow
Chlorine Analysis in Any Liquid The Clora Benchtop analyzer is a compact chlorine analyzer designed to measure hydrocarbons as well as aqueous solutions. The analyzer delivers high levels of accuracy and precision with minimal prep time. Typical static analysis of total chlorine in crude oil shows increasing Chlorine concentration over time, leading to an inaccurate chlorine measurement. The optional Accu-Flow design allows the sample to flow continuously during the measurement. This continuous flow eliminates the settling of chlorine, producing accurate and precise total chlorine results.
Chlorine Analysis in Liquid Hydrocarbons, Aqueous Solutions and Catalyst
This model features Accu-flow to eliminate particle settlement during analysis. For best results, use standard XRF cups with static sample measurement, and Accu-cell cups with Accu-flow.
Methods: ASTM D7536
Easy to use
User-friendly with touch screen interface. Just plug-it-in and measure, results with one touch: power is only utility.
Extremely low maintenance
No conversion gasses, columns, heating elements, or quartz tubing
Total chlorine analysis
Aqueous solutions and aromatic products to heavy fuels, crudes, and catalyst.
For use in multiple application areas
Refinery labs, pipeline terminals, additive plants, testing vans and inspection laboratories
Hassle-free sample prep
Utilizes ACCU-CELL pre-assembled and pre-vented sample cups for enhanced precision, extreme ease-of-use and enhanced productivity.
- Total Chlorine analysis from aqueous solutions and aromatic products to heavy fuels, crudes and catalyst
- For refineries, petrochemical and additive plants, pipeline terminals and test laboratories
What’s in the box?
Quick-Start Guide, Operations Manual, radiation survey, 6′ drain tubing, spare fan filter, printer, printer cable, printer ink, 1 roll printer paper, spare fuse, 100 sample cups, 100 etnom films, 30 etnom HV accucells, accucell inserts, 30 syringe, sample stand, spare primary window and 1 set calibration standards (6 x 10ml).
- LOD: 0.13 ppm wt. for hydrocarbons
- LOD: 0.3 ppm wt. aqueous samples
- Dynamic range: Standard: 0.13 ppm wt. up to 3000 ppm wt. XR Package: 0.13 ppm wt. up to 4% wt.
- Fits on any bench, in any lab: 37 cm (w) x 50 cm (d) x 34 cm (h)
- Plug-it-in and measure. Standard wall power is only utility required
- User-friendly with touch screen interface
- User programmable measurement time: 30-900 s
- Extremely low maintenance: – No conversion gasses – No columns – No heating elements – No quartz tubing
- Replaceable air-cooled X-ray tube • No sample conversion or combustible gasses required
- Robust polyamide window for easy cleaning
- Complies with ASTM D7536
ppm – r
0.05 – 0.15
1 – 0.17
5 – 0.31
10 – 0.50
5 – 0.4
10 – 0.8
50 – 1.2
5 – 0.6
10 – 1.0
50 – 1.5
ppm – R
0.05 – 0.27
1 – 0.29
5 – 0.53
10 – 0.90
5 – 0.7
10 – 1.4
50 – 2.0
5 – 1.0
10 – 1.5
50 – 2.5
Now Available with Accu-Flow Technology!
• Eliminates particulate settling effects
• Simple design, optimized for everyday use
• Available add-on for all M-series analyzers
Lazar Scientific is your reliable source for Elemental Analysis.