Clora® Online Analyzer
On-Line Chlorine Analysis in Hydrocarbon or Water
Chlorine contributes significantly to the corrosion of plant equipment and must be treated accordingly. With ever-changing crude quality and blends, chlorine levels can shift quickly; therefore, real-time analytical results are invaluable. The Clora On-Line analyzer presents a breakthrough analytical solution for quantification of total chlorine from 0.2 ppm up to 3000 ppm. By monitoring desalted crude, a plant can optimize performance and immediately see impacts of crude changes (including organic chloride). Additionally, monitoring overhead water can provide the needed feedback for chemical feed.
Total chlorine analysis in:
- raw and desalted crudes
- water and effluent streams
- refinery process st
- LOD: 0.2 ppm in hydrocarbon matrices. (at 300 s)
- 0.5 ppm in aqueous streams (at 300 s)
- Dynamic range: 0.2ppm – 3000 ppm wt.
- No consumable liquids or gasses required
- No combustion or sample conversion: ensures safe and low maintenance operation
- Calibration is linear up to 3000 ppm and one calibration curve runs all hydrocarbon matrices Not sensitive to sample temperature changes
- Direct measurement in ppm wt.
- Continuous and real time analysis
- Uses ASTM D7536 technology
Lazar Scientific is your reliable source for Elemental Analysis.