King Kinematic Viscosity Bath
King Kinematic Viscosity Baths measure low temperature, ambient, and high temperature viscosity of fluids and lubricants covering a range from -70°C to 150°C. These standard manual KV baths, with self-contained refrigeration systems, offer an alternative to costly automated devices. Accommodates up to (4) KV tubes for low temperatures and (6) for high temperatures.
The KV is a widely used test for a variety of industry specifications.
Methods: ASTM D445, ASTM D2170, ASTM D6074, DIN 51550, IP71, ISO 3105, JIS K2283
KV801 | Low Temperature (+30°C to –40°C)
KV802 | Low Temperature (+30°C to –70°C)
KV803 | High Temperature (+30°C to 150°C)
- Digital microprocessor temperature control for accurate, easy-to-read bath temperature.
- Precise temperature control and stability +/- 0.01°C.
- Hermetic refrigeration system with built-in safety features.
- Non-CFC refrigerants – ozone friendly and readily available.
- Air-cooled refrigeration system – quiet in operation, hot room tested.
- Built-in safety features for over temperature and low liquid level conditions.
- Completely self-contained – no additional refrigeration units or heat exchangers needed.
- Worldwide electrical compatibility.
- CE Mark
260026: KV Cross Arm Insert, Rectangular Assembly (4 position)
260075: KV Ubbelohde Assembly (4 position)
350190: Desiccant Assembly
550175: Desiccant Media (0.45 kg)