Built with the same hardware components as its brother PAMv2, MOPv2 is meant for those looking for the best quality available in a manual distillation instrument.
Methods: ASTM D86, D1078, D216 (obs), D447 (obs), D850, E133, BIS IS 1448 Part 18, BS 2000 Parts 123, 191 & 195, BS 658, BS 7392, FTM 791 1001, IP 123, IP 191, IP 195, IP 75(obs), ISO 198, ISO 3405, JIS K2254, NF M07-002 (obs), 10% residue for carbon residue measurement
Besides quality, MOPv2’s key feature is the Peltier cooled condenser cooling unit. This solid state cooling system is electronically controlled and does not contain any liquids, pumps and valves.
One of the key features is the built-in solid state condenser cooling unit, with great benefits:
- Easy operation, no water or ice filling
- Fast cooling interactions powerful Peltier elements for quick cooling or heating of condenser
- Accurate temperature according to method
- Ramping mode to prevent both evaporation loss and waxing within one distillation
- Reliable configuration no liquids or moving parts: maintenance friendly
- Built-in small instrument footprint
- CFC free
Lazar Scientific is your reliable source for Distillation Testing Equipment.