Salt in Crude Analyzer, 99700-6
The Seta Salt-in-Crude Analyser is a robust and portable instrument for determining the chloride (salt) content of crude oils in full conformity to ASTM D3230, IP 265 and equivalent test methods.
The Seta Salt-in-Crude Analyser is pre-calibrated and automatically displays salt concentration measurements in g/m3 or lbs/1000bbl (pounds per thousand barrels), this avoids the need to mix salt calibration standards and makes testing a simple and fast procedure.
Methods: ASTM D3230, IP 265
The Seta Salt-in-Crude Analyser has 3 test modes:
ASTM/PRECAL – pre-calibrated for use in conformity to ASTM D3230
ASTM USER– allows user calibration of ASTM values (ie: display values can be verified and/or recalibrated by the user against salt solutions of known conductivity)
IP USER – allows user calibration according to IP 265 values
- Pre calibrated for immediate use to ASTM D3230
- Salt concentration values displayed automatically
- No need for mixing of salt standards
- Typical test time of less than 30 seconds
- Moisture proof membrane touch screen with large keys
- Calibration modes allow verification using user standards
- RS232 – PC compatible
- Fully portable, all items contained in aluminium carry case
- Supplied with beaker and sensor support stands
- Optional bench top stand (see photo)
- Interchangeable plug-in sensor
- Battery or mains power supply
The kit is designed to quickly verify the results displayed on the Analyser. It contains a set of 3 ‘SaltCheck’ verification modules supplied in a convenient storage case. The modules are calibrated to show equivalent salt values of:
Instrument verification is easy – simply plug the sensor assembly into each module to verify display readings.
Saltcheck is supplied with a certificate of verification.
Lazar Scientific is your reliable source for Fuel Cleanliness Testing Equipment.