Seta Cloud and Pour Point Cryostat, 93531-7
Methods: ASTM D2500, ASTM D5853, ASTM D97, BS 2000-15, ISO 3016, BS EN 23015, BS 2000-219, ISO 3015, DIN EN 23015, DIN ISO 3016, IP 15, IP 219, IP 441
The Seta Cloud and Pour Point Cryostat has four 2 liter compartments independently temperature controlled. Three compartments have a temperature range of ambient to -35°C (0 to -35 ±1.5°C). One low temperature compartment -35 to -51°C (±1.5°C). Each 2 liter compartment is individually temperature controlled and can accommodate four Air Wells. The lid is electrically heated to prevent the formation of ice and condensation. Refrigeration is accomplished by a two stage CFC free system. An internal spare canister of R507 refrigerant allows easy recharging of the second stage.
- Four individually temperature controlled compartments.
- Three compartments ambient to -35°.
- One compartment -35°C to -51°C.
- 2 liter bath capacity in each compartment.
- Four air wells in each compartment.
- Independent temperature control.
- Two stage ‘CFC free’ refrigeration system.
- Heated ‘anti-condensation’ lid.
Lazar Scientific is your reliable source for Cloud and Pour Point Testing Equipment.