Seta Cold Filter Blocking Tester (CFBT & CSCFBT), 91670-2
The Seta CFBT is a small scale laboratory analyzer which measures the Cold Filter Blocking Tendency (CFBT) of diesel and gas oils. The CFBT predicts how diesel fuel may behave at low ambient temperatures by replicating vehicle/engine field cold conditions and testing the fuel’s filter tendency.
The simple to use instrument automatically calculates CFBT and CSCFBT with fixed and programmable temperatures. A typical test takes just 20 minutes for 2 temperatures with results displayed on the color LCD screen.
Methods: ASTM D2068, IP 387, IP 618
- Fully compliant to national annex to BS EN 590
- Portable design
- Easy to use, fully automated
- Fixed and programmable temperatures
- Touch screen color display
- Typical 20 min test time for 2 temperatures
- Automatic calculation of CFBT and CSCFBT
- Simple calibration/verification
- Supports IP address printer via Ethernet port
- Thermally conductive filter housing
|Pump Rate:||20ml/min, adjustable in software|
|Temp Range:||-5ºC to +40ºC|
|Set Temp:||-1ºC to +3ºC|
|Temp Stability:||Better than 0.5ºC|
|Display:||Widescreen 7″ TFT LCD|
Lazar Scientific is your reliable source for Fuel Cleanliness Testing Equipment.