Seta Copper Corrosion Block Bath, 11308-0
A precision processor controlled block heater bath with 4 test wells designed to take Copper Corrosion test tubes as specified in ASTM D130 (Diesel & lubricant application only); IP 154. The external temperature probe allows control of either the sample or the bath block and a separate test well is provided for calibration checks. The bath has an integral timer and audible alarm.
Methods: ASTM D130-IP 154, ASTM D4814-04b & IP PM-DJ 2005, BIS IS 1448 Part 15, BS 2000 Parts 112 & 154, EN 2160, FTM 791 5325, IP 112, IP 154, IP 227 (obs)
SUPPLIED WITH: block extractor tool, mains lead and instruction manual.
- ASTM D130 – Diesel & lubricant application only
- Dry heating for up to 4 test samples
- Accommodates 4 x 25mm OD test tubes
- Rapid heat up time
- Ambient to 150°C
- ±0.1°C accuracy at 150°C
- Over temperature cut-off
- External temperature probe for in-block or in-sample measurement
- Function timer for delayed start/stop (1 min – 72 hours)
- Audible end of test buzzer
|Temperature Range||Ambient to 150°C|
|No of Test Stations||4|
|Voltage||110/120V, 50/60Hz or 220/240V, 50/60Hz|
|Size (HxWxD)||10 x 20 x 28cm|
|CCCN Code:||Tariff 84198998|
Lazar Scientific is your reliable source for Corrosion Testing Equipment.