Sindie® 7039 G3 M-Series Bench-Top Analyzer
Hassle-free Sulfur Analysis with Compliance Flexibility
Sindie 7039 Generation 3 offers our most advanced software amongst the 7039 models. This model features an 8-cell autosampler and utilizes Accu-cell sample cups for hassle-free sample prep.
Methods: ASTM D7039, ISO 20884
Sulfur Analysis with Unprecedented Precision
No compromises in detection, performance and reliability – the SINDIE 7039 G3 analyzer is the ideal sulfur analytical solution for the energy industry. From ultra low sulfur diesel and gasoline to heavy fuel oil and crudes, the analyzer delivers unprecedented precision and accuracy. The Sindie 7039 G3 bench-top analyzer is easy-to-use, robust and complies with both ASTM D7039 and ISO 20884 methods. Plug it in and measure. Results with one touch. Unrivaled precision.
- Total sulfur analysis from ultra low sulfur fuels to crudes.
- For use in refinery labs, pipeline terminals, additive plants, testing vans and inspection laboratories.
- Complies with ASTM D7039 and ISO 20884.
- LOD: 0.15 ppm at 300 s.
- Dynamic Range: Standard: 0.15 ppm to 3000 ppm XR package: 0.15 ppm to 10%
- Available with 8 cell auto-sampler.
- Fits on any bench and compatible for use in mobile labs/vans.
- Plug-it-in and measure: power is only utility. • Touch screen user interface.
- Utilizes ACCU-CELL pre-assembled and pre-vented sample cups for enhanced precision, extreme ease-of-use and enhanced productivity. User programmable measurement time: 30-900 s.
- One calibration curve will run both diesel and gasoline up to 3000 ppm.
- No conversion gasses, heating elements, quartz tubes or columns.
- 75 W air-cooled excitation tube.
- Robust polyamide window for easy cleaning.
- 8 sample cell capacity
- Increases productivity
- Utilitizes XOS Accu-Cell cups
ACCU-CELL Sample Cups
- No assembly of separate film & cup components
- Pre-vented sample cups
- Eliminates sample & cup contamination
- One discharge of 1 ml pipette will fill the cup
Lazar Scientific is your reliable source for Elemental Analysis.