Sindie® 7039 M-Series Bench-Top Analyzer
Sulfur Analysis in Petroleum and Bio Fuels
Sindie® 7039 complies with ASTM D7039 and ISO 20884 methods, and enables fast batch testing from 0.15 – 3000 ppm (wt.) for sulfur fuel samples at petroleum pipeline terminals, refineries, and test laboratories. This unit is compact and fits on any lab bench with an easy-to-use and robust design requiring minimal maintenance. Sindie 7039 offers many advantages over competing technologies: It has exceptional signal-to-noise ratio, and does not require consumable gases or high-temperature operations.
Methods: ASTM D7039, ISO 20884
Sulfur Analysis in Petroleum and Bio Fuels From ultra low sulfur diesel and gasoline to heavy fuel oil and crudes, the Sindie 7039 analyzer delivers unprecedented precision and accuracy. The analyzer is the ultimate easy-to-use and robust sulfur analyzer for petroleum and bio fuels. The ideal analytical solution for the energy industry where detection, performance and reliability are critical. SINDIE 7039 complies with ASTM D7039 and ISO 20884 methods. Plug it in and measure. Results with one touch. Unrivaled precision.
- Total sulfur analysis from ultra low sulfur fuels to crudes.
- For use in refinery labs, pipeline terminals, additive plants, testing vans and inspection laboratories.
- Complies with ASTM D7039 and ISO 20884.
- LOD: 0.4 ppm at 300 s.
- Dynamic Range: Standard: 0.4 ppm to 3000 ppm XR package: 0.4 ppm to 10%
- Fits on any bench and compatible for use in mobile labs and vans : 37 cm (w) x 50 cm (d) x 34 cm (h) • Plug-it-in and measure: no additional utilities required.
- Touch Screen user interface.
- User programmable measurement time: 30-900 s.
- One calibration curve will run both diesel and gasoline up to 3000 ppm
- No conversion gasses, heating elements, quartz tubes or columns.
- 75 W air-cooled excitation tube.
- Robust polyamide window for easy cleaning.
Lazar Scientific is your reliable source for Elemental Analysis.