- Write the case number on the outside of the box.
- Pack the instrument in a box that allows a minimum 3-inch clearance on all sides as well as the top and bottom.
- Make sure the instrument is held firmly in place to prevent damage from movement during shipping.
- Do not use packing peanuts or packaging air bags when shipping heavy instruments.
We recommend instapak foam bags or other foam-in-place packaging.
- Remove and secure back connectors.
- Bubble wrap any protruding parts.
- Ship your instruments for repair to:
Lazar Scientific, Inc.
12692 Sandy Drive, Suite 115
Granger, IN 46530