FLASHCHECK (pack of 3 x 80 ml) – 99880-0
FLASHCHECK is a highly cost-effective & non-hazardous Secondary Working Standard suitable for verification of ASTM, CEN, ISO, IP and equivalent flash point testing procedures.
FLASHCHECK provides rapid validation of test results and verification of inter-company cross-check schemes; it is also a useful material for operator training and checking instrument performance.
Methods: ASTM D56, ASTM D92, ASTM D93
- Non-hazardous Secondary Working Standard
- Certified according to ISO 17025/ ISO Guide 34
- Cleveland (ASTM D92) 86C flash point (nominal)
- Pensky-Martens (ASTM D93) 75C flash point (nominal)
- TAG closed cup (ASTM D56) 74C flash point (nominal)
- Supplied in pack of 3 x 80ml containers
- 2 year shelf life from manufacture
|CCCN CODE||Tariff 38220000|