MTVM – Bitumen 200 ml – 99856-0
A unique secondary reference material that provides traceable validation of different test parameters from one sample. Rapid global delivery and compliance with ISO 17025 & ISO 9001 requirements, mean that Seta’s verification materials offer readily available support for laboratory accreditation and compliance programs.
Incorrect determination of a result can have far reaching financial and safety implications. The growing use of automated instrumentation increases the possibility that incorrect results may go undetected and in addition, the early indication of bias is a useful warning to minimize production ‘giveaway’.
Certification: Supplied with a Certificate which gives the certified value for each test method covered by the material.
- Unique Multi-test verification from a single sample
- Manufactured in conformance to ISO 9001 and ISO 17025
- Supports full compliance to ASTM & IP test method
- Supplied with full certification including MSDS
- Supplied in 500ml containers
- Tamper evident security packaging
- 2-year shelf life from manufacture
|SOFTENING POINT||Range: 37 to 54 °C Amount/test: 7.5 ml|
|NEEDLE PENETRATION||Range: 41 to 200 Pen Amount/test: 130 ml|
|CCCN CODE||Tariff 38220000|