PM-93 Barcode Scanner – 35003-0
High-performance laser scanner with built-in WDP bar code decoder for use with the PM-93 Pensky-Martens Flash Point Tester (35000-0). The laser scans 48 times per second until a “good read” occurs so reading is instantaneous. Simply scan a bar code and the data will be transmitted to the computer as though it has been keyed.
The laser can read a barcode with a 10 mil (.254 mm) narrow bar at 10″ (25 cm). Bar code types supported include UPC/EAN, UCC-EAN 128, Code 39, Full ASCII Code 39, Code 128, Codabar, MSI Plessey, GS1 DataBar RSS-14 and RSS Stacked variants, ITF Interleaved 2 of 5, Standard 2 of 5, Bookland EAN, and Code 93. The reader discriminates automatically.
- Attaches a USB keyboard (PC and Mac) or a second keyboard (PC only)
- No software changes needed
- Bar codes transmitted as keystrokes to the computer
- Built-In WDP Decoder
- Reads standard 1D barcodes
- Superior decoding firmware
- Fast 48 Scan Per Second Laser Engine
- CE and RoHS Compliant
- IEC Class 2 Laser
|CCCN CODE||Tariff 90269000|