iPR Compact² Inline
- Precise, fast and reliable
- Permanent real-time concentration measurement
- Compact sensor
- Galvanic isolated 4 – 20 mA output
- Excellent price-performance ratio
NEW – Now with extended measuring range!
The iPR Compact² is a compact inline refractometer with extremely short response time for continuous measurement and real-time process control with analog measured value output. It is characterized by its minimal size and weight and has an excellent price-performance ratio.
The iPR Compact² allows inline, real-time refractive index measurement, Brix, or concentration to monitor and control the concentration of substances in solution or liquid mixtures in the process. The compact stainless steel measuring head with YAG prism is equipped with an integrated electronic for connection to a PC or control room.
Available in two versions (aluminum and stainless steel) with different process temperatures ranges.
- Mixing ratio determination
- Quality and concentration control of dissolved solids
- Detection of product transitions
- Determination of the concentration and degree of contamination of cooling lubricants and cleaning solutions
|Measuring range||1.3320 – 1.4535 nD
0 – 65 Brix
|Precision||± 0.0002 nD
±0.15 Brix (at 20 °C)
|Ambient temperature||0 °C – 45 °C|
|Process temperature (max.)||Aluminum: +60 °C
Stainless steel: +80 °C
|Process temperature (min.)||-10 °C|
|Process pressure (max.):||1 Mpa (145 psi, 10 bar)|
|Wetted parts||YAG, stainless steel
|Protection class||IP 69 K tested
|Light source/wavelength||589 nm LED|
|Power supply||24 VDC|
|Interfaces, switches||1 insulated 4-20 mA, ( Brix 0 – 50 with ATC)
1 digital output/limit switch serial outputs RS232, RS422 and USB
|Prism cleaning||Optional: water, steam or ultra sonic cleaning|