MRV TP-1 | King Mini-Rotary Viscometer
MRV Temperature Profile 1
The King Mini-Rotary Viscometer determines borderline pumping temperatures and yield stress determinations of oils and lubricants without the use of chiller baths or thermoelectric cooling. Measures a broad temperature range of + 80°C to – 40°C (176°F to – 40°F) and incorporates patented direct refrigeration technology for better temperature control and precision.
- MRV Software Package (with laptop) available
- 10 sample testing capacity
- Small bench-top footprint
- Microprocessor temperature controllers store MRV/TP1 testing profiles in memory.
- Unique design is fully self-contained – no external refrigeration or heating apparatus needed.
- Advanced direct refrigeration technology eliminates the need for liquid cooling mediums such as methanol
- Removable test cells allow for easy cleaning, sample agitation, and advanced sample preparation.
- A self-contained pre-heating system to 80°C to remove oil memory prior to testing.
- Rotor/stator rack supplied for convenient cleaning, drying, and storage.
350501: King MRV Software Package (w/Laptop)
350222: MRV Rotor/Stator Set
350127: Stator Insertion & Removal Tool (S.I.R.T.)
350128: Moisture Cover
950508: Stainless Steel Thumb Nut
170028: Test Cell Holding Rack
350129: MRV Weight – 10 gram
350153: MRV Weight – 150 gram
350417: MRV String
350190: Desiccant Assembly
550175: Desiccant Media (1 lb. | 0.45 kg)
350232: MRV Driveline Rotor (for ASTM D6821)
350223: MRV Weight Set – Driveline (for ASTM D6821)
020019: N105B Reference Oil (Pint | 0.47 L)
The Automated Pulley Wheel utilizes a LED light sensor for precise measurements.
The MRV Automation Software Package offers simple user prompts to facilitate the calculation of yield stress, viscosity, and rotor/stator cell constants.