QUANTUM™ Oxidation Tester
Non-liquid RPVOT Oxidation Test
The Quantum™ Oxidation Tester is the only
Widely used for base oil comparisons and as a condition monitoring tool for turbine oils.
Methods: ASTM D2272, D2112 | RPVOT: Rotating Pressure Vessel Oxidation Test
ASTM D4742 | TFOUT: Thin Film Oxygen Uptake Test
ASTM D942 | Grease Oxidation Stability Test
- Non-liquid ‘Dry-Cylinder’ sample heating — eliminates hot, hazardous, liquid bath mess and odor.
- Software package monitors and records up to four (4) Quantum™ instruments at the same time or separately.
- Rapid turn-around in test capabilities due to independent sample testing — estimated to double productivity with multi-unit setup.
- Front-loading, easily accessible pressure chamber.
- Small, bench-top footprint.
- Simple venting of odors through tubing to scrubber or vent — does not require placement in hood.
- Advanced research capabilities for other applications with the Sample Temperature Probe and Sample Extraction Device.
200800: Software Package for Quantum™
200916: Oxygen Regulator
200914: Certified Reference Oxygen Gauge
040045: VarClean© Cleaner
ASTM D2272 & D2112 (RPVOT):
200853: RPVOT Sample Beaker
200651: Copper Catalyst Coils
200910: Magnetic Sample Cup w/ Spring Clip
200480: Magnetic Sample Cup Tester
200038: Sample Temperature Probe Assembly
200035: Sample Extraction Device Assembly
ASTM D4742 (TFOUT):
200104: TFOUT Conversion Package
200106: TFOUT Segmented Glass Dish
010047: TFOUT Catalyst A Package
010042: TFL-60 Reference Oil
010041: TFH-220 Reference Oil
ASTM D942 (Grease Oxidation):
200475: Grease Test Kit Assembly
200401: Grease Sample Dish