Seta Multiflash Automatic Flash Point – Universal Base Unit – 34000-0
Multiflash is a fully universal and automated flash point tester designed for testing fuels, lubricating oils, solvents, chemicals, waste materials, and many other substances. The instrument is simple to use and provides fast and reliable operation. It is ruggedly designed for continuous use with a very low cost of maintenance.
Multiflash comprises a universal base unit (34000-0) that houses the display, control, and electronics. Interchangeable test cup modules allow for all primary flashpoint test methods to be performed. You can select from the following options;
* 34200-0 Abel (IP 170; IP 492; EN ISO 13736; ISO 1523)
* 34300-2 Cleveland (ASTM D92; IP 36; EN ISO 2592)
* 34400-0 Tag (ASTM D56; IP 491,492; ISO 1516,1523)
Methods: ASTM D56, ASTM D92, IP 36, IP 170, IP 491, IP 492, EN ISO 2592, EN ISO 13736, ISO 1516, ISO 1523
- One universal base unit for all primary flash point tests
- Gas and electric ignition are supported as standard
- Centigrade or Fahrenheit temperature display
- Highly automated and easy to use
- Rapid and precise test results
- Inbuilt safety
- Remote end of test result
Abel and Tag modules require the Cooling Boost Accessory (34008-0).
Enhanced cooling can be achieved for Cleveland if the cooling boost accessory is fitted.
For testing samples at sub-ambient temperatures (Abel, Tag) a cryostat cooler is needed. Cryostat (-20 °C) (34006-3) is suitable.
|CCCN CODE||Tariff 90268020|
Accessories, Spares, Calibration, and Training
Data Printer – 81002-3
Printer Paper (Pack of 20) – 81002-301
DIPS Control Cable – 34000-001
Ignitor Power Cable – 34000-002
Seta Multiflash Cleveland Flash Point Module – 34300-2
Cooling Module – 34008-0
RS232 Cable (to connect instrument to PC) – 34003-0
Seta Multiflash Abel Flash Point Module – 34200-0
Seta Multiflash Tag Flash Point Module – 34400-0